What is a Subscription/Membership Website?
A subscription website is simply a regular website that restricts access to content on your website. Only those who pay can get into the system and access your content.
Multiple membership levels
– Flat rate for everyone
– Membership levels by benefits / Tiered levels
– Price/Payment Term Structured Levels
– Ability to send out newsletter to all customers or a subset of customers
– Integrated with Stripe for payment processing.
– All x number of trial days based on the configuration.
discounts, and coupons
– x% discount if paid yearly
– coupon code based discount option at the time of payment.
– Works for all smart devices including mobiles and tablets in addition to desktop.
Scaleable / Cloud-based
– Ability to handle big volumes.
Secure with SSL and Cloudflare
– SSL for domain
– web application firewall with cloudflare.
– admin dashboard to include summary of total customers, payments etc.
– Add, edit customer information.
– Refund or cancel an ongoing subscription.
– Customer dashboard to include notifications
– Email notification on various actions like new user sign up, new payment charged, subscription cancelled etc.
– Integration with 3rd party systems with API